View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I found this article interesting: http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmo...-like-the-fts/

I've been using those paywall workarounds for a long time but I am not the kind of user who subscribes. I just want to read an article every now and then when it's linked. The kind of user who subscribes (has the money and wants to read a LOT of articles), will probably pay to avoid the hassle of the workarounds.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote