View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post

EDIT: BTW, the company that was purchasing my Touch had it for 4 days before they finalized the payment, even though Amazon claims the payment will be made within two days after receipt of your item. On the third day I called Amazon CS to check on the order. CS confirmed that the company making the purchase had indeed received it three days prior. CS told me that if the company making the purchase didn't pay me by the fourth day that Amazon would go ahead and put the money in my account themselves. Great customer service! I got paid the next day, though I have no clue whether the money was from the purchaser or from Amazon.
I agree Amazon has great customer service, but I spent over 1/2 hour on the "chat" today and I don't know how long yesterday.

Seems like the 3rd party guys take their sweet time and don't worry about ticking the customer off

Last edited by new; 11-14-2013 at 10:59 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote