View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgiedrnkr View Post
I would like to be able to convert Kindle to LRF as I am able to buy kindle books. I know that igor's script will convert mobi to kindle but does it also convert kindle to mobi?
Stacy
Kindle is mobi (99% of the time. .azw1 is Topaz). So calibre will convert Kindle to LRF as long as you have deDRMed it.

If you have a mobi book it will work fine on your Kindle with no conversion as long as it has no DRM on it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote