View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 01:37 PM   #56
Lparsons21
Zealot
Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Several posters, myself included, have confirmed that adding Google play to the 2017 fire tablets is easy and works well. And same goes for older, but not too old tablets. They have to be running fire os 5.

The OP has a 2018 model though, and has not succeeded. We did find one claim on xda that is was do-able still, but one one here has been able to confirm that.

We don't know if fire os 6 ,when it gets pushed out more widely, will block new Google installs and maybe disable existing ones.

Google accounts will not install to fire TV running fire 6, but that may be due to other blocks.

I just got my FireHD 8, 8th gen yesterday. Running Fire OS 6.3.0.1.

Followed the directions at xda-developers and all is good. Login to google fine, all apps I wanted to install work fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Lparsons21 is offline   Reply With Quote