View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 AM   #48
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
They don't. I've had an ongoing problem since June as the August 2013 issue of my Asimov's SF Magazine subscription wasn't delivered to my Android devices.

They've told me to download it from my library on the UK Nook website. I've pointed out that that functionality doesn't exist. (Plus, the issue is missing there as well.)

Graham
As a way to get the issue, I recommend installing NOOK Study.

If you log in with your UK user account email and password, you should get access (& be able to download) all your books.

That's how I managed to download all my books from nook UK.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote