View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I purchased one of those all-in-one readers to load books onto a new Smartmedia card. When I looked at the books on the card that came with my ebookwise-1150, the folders and files weren't anything that I recognized. I have a number of txt and doc files that I converted using ebookwise librarian that I thought I could just drag to the card but I was unsure how to accomplish this. Is it possible?
kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote