View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Well I'm already planning for a non Kindle tablet, I think.

But for $69 for a refurb, I had to see if it was worth it.

To the good, I like the 7 inch screen, not much more awkward to use and handle than my Sony PRS300.

But the user interface of the Kindle Fire is just horrible. and I feel far more constrained by my inability to use Google apps than I thought I would.

It makes a nice ereader and I don't regret buying it. But long term, Amazon needs a major overhaul I think to keep up with the other tablet manufacturers. I don't think I'm likely to consider Kindle for my next tablet purchase.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote