View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
I checked on IDPF and you are correct: ePub2 supports CSS2.0. I can't find a definitive code for hyphen support with CSS2 so I'll try some of the suggestions and see if any work with my Sony reader, (ADE based).
Your Sony doesn't have hyphenation. So no need to add code to deal with hyphens.

Quote:
Agreed! I've changed my conservative 12pt indents to 1.2em and it is indeed "not too big with being just big enough".
Glad you like 1.2em for indents.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote