View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #439
engnrd
blargh
engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.engnrd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Sorry, My Bad, I was getting the update numbers confused.
(And I wrote up the firmware <-> model list.)

But I wasn't 100% wrong - if the device updates to 5.3.3 it will not be possible to jailbreak it without reloading 5.3.1 (or earlier).

So the O.P.'s answer is: Jailbreak it **NOW** before any upgrade.
Sorry, I thought it was obvious from my post that I had jailbroken it already to get collections manager working again. I've had it in airplane mode for months now, so I really am at 5.3.0. I was mostly asking if there were any good features in 5.3.3 that I would want. I should have just googled for a feature list. Sorry for the confusion.
engnrd is offline   Reply With Quote