View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Lia Sebastian
Lia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipseLia Sebastian can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch
Hello and Thank You!

Hi! I'm Lia Sebastian and I am a voracious reader. I take my e-reader (a Kobo Touch) with me just about everywhere I go. My favorite genre is romance, though I also read fantasy and true-crime. I like to mix things up a little.

I am a writer (you can check out my website in my profile), and romance is again my genre of choice.

This is my first post, but I am a longtime visitor. This forum helped me figure out a problem I was having with my e-reader, and I've discovered lots of good bargains here as well. So I am grateful you guys are here and glad I finally decided to join the discussions.

Look forward to meeting you!
Lia Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote