View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #898
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzed View Post
If you find time to implement the HTML template variables that would be absolutely great, thank you .
Once I started, I quickly went absolutely crazy with making output customizable.

It's crazy complex, so I'm not going to include it all in defaults.ini like most options. Instead, I made a new wiki page for it:
FanFictionDownLoaderCustomOutput

See what you think. Test version attached.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-03-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions