View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Penforhire, what kinds of things do you pay more to be made in the USA?

I don't know what kind certification would exist, I just know that something like this exists for coffee and other items. And I don't know if the existing certifications for coffee and other things are real or bogus. So the safest would be "made in the USA" but that would also be the most expensive.

So would you do it? How much would you pay for a made-in-the-USA Kindle (or ereader of your choice)?

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote