View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Downloading books and music

I was going over an old post about people trapped on a snowbound train for 14 or 15 hours. Then I was looking at another article about downloading ebooks on a Kindle. And that made me think about another possibility. Many readers can also play music. If you could search for and download music, too, you would have a great way to fill a lot of time.

In all probability I wouldn't do it. But the possibility might be appealing to some.

As music sampling and downloads would take more time than just downloading a book the company handling the air time would have to take a cut of each music downloaded.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote