View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Over 50 Smashwords Free Books Hit Kindle Store?

There is a flood of free books appearing in the Kindle store this morning and I recognize many of them as independently published books that are free over on Smashwords. As of my last count, there are now 58 of them on the free book list, that you can find HERE. I started seeing the new books around page seven, but you may want to just skim the other pages to see if I missed one. Also, some of the books will show a price, such as $0.99 in the search list. But once you click on the book, it will actually be free (at least in the US). If it isn't, wait a few minutes and refresh the page (press F5); I know the Repairman Jack story first appeared for 99 cents, but was free only moments later.

Last edited by koland; 10-01-2010 at 12:58 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote