View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #68
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm gonna go with design flaw as some of blue is a bit more intrusive then what I am sure they expected to be. Like the top left corner is part of this while the left side is very faint and the right side is most noticeable and the bottom is very noticeable. I had to adjust the vertical margins to get away from the blue which is green is in the dark.
Blossom.. I can see from all of your previous posts you are VERY smart and In-Tune.. but you may be wrong on this one.. should I call it Nit Picky.. ? but I respect your opinion.. but I like my friends explanation at Amz better.. but you could be right about the unevenness! the ones I saw at two Best Buys were Awesome ...and both were very even all the way around the border as far as I could tell from just a general observation..

Last edited by FanciFreez; 10-20-2013 at 10:14 PM.
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote