View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #138
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
CalenGoo has been marked down to $2.99 at the app store. So if you looking for a compatible calendar might want to buy it before it goes back up to $5.99
I just bought this because I got tired of my phone's calender not synching with Google. The interface of the app on the phone isn't pretty but it does seem to work. Will put it on the Fire next. Now I need an app that will let me add TV Listings to my calendar and I am all set.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote