View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #136
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
I'm currently using Opera Mini. Why is it that you prefer Opera Mobile? Any differences you can point out?
The zoom feature on the Mobile is much better! It has pinch to zoom and it just makes the webpages more readable than the Mini when I do a double tap. I also like the interface better.

I have had issues with the Mini's search bar that works fine on the Mobile. It also uses Google's auto complete as a drop down which is nice.

It also has flash while Opera Mini is limited.

Opera Mini is made for cell phones while Opera Mobile is for tablets and really expensive smartphones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I was just going.to.ask this.

@Blossom. Did you uninstall opera mini first?

Carol
Yes I did. I don't need both browsers. I think between Silk and Opera Mobile I am all set. Oh and I can visit the Android market using Opera Mobile!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote