View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:50 AM   #63
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curb View Post
oh, last question, is that img for k4nt?
Are you trying to debrick a k4nt? I did not know that. But the procedure should be the same EXCEPT no need to flash a diags partition -- the k4nt already has SSH enabled in the diags menu "Enable USBnet: N) U) Z) X)"...

The posted images at gitbrew are in a touch folder (see the URL) and are for the touch only.

I have made images of a k4nt 4.0.1 immediately after removing it new from the box. But I did not post them because of copyrights in them. Perhaps I could encourage somebody else to host k4nt images.

For legal reasons, it is best if you use your own good backup copies made from a working kindle the same model as yours. Do you know somebody with a working kindle like yours?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote