View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 06:28 AM   #3
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Hi,

i've checked my archives for PRS-Customizer (Universal-Flasher 2.x) and sorry there is no such file.
IIRC PRS-Customizer just packed some modified files and replaced the originals in the firmware - simplified speaking.

But PRS+ is still in Google Code Archive.

(If you get a 404-Error enable all scrips if you are using noscipt or similar, this did the trick for me.)

You can find PRS+ 2.0 "LeChuck" for 505 in Downloads at page 2.
As long as you are not using any of the "games/apps" you should be good.
If you do - worst thing that can happen is, that you will have to reset/restart your reader.

And with PRS+ you can set the date/time format to your liking.

If you are not happy with PRS+ you can always re-run the uninstaller you already got.

And remember, there is PRS+safe-mode: If the reader is started with the USB-cable connected to a PC, PRS+ will not be loaded, and you will have - temporary - the stock firmware.
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote