Thread: Kitty Norville
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
I have. It's fairly typical urban werewolf fantasy, somewhere below Kim Harrison or Kelley Armstrong in quality, I'd say, but not as amateurish as a lot of what's out there. I'll happily read them if the price is right. (They're certainly better than another author's fantasy novel I just bought at Fictionwise because it was cheap...it opens in a mental hospital, the concept of which the author seems to have...issues...with, and has just changed scene to an opera house: "The second floor was circular, with a large entrance room several thousand feet wide"...)
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote