View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #15
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diso View Post
One quick question please. I have just read in the home page that amazon will be releasing its kindle 2.0 early next month. I have been wondering how the kindle will be useful to people in Africa since it is not sold outside the United States. Even if one purchases it here (yeah, I am presently here in the states) and takes it to his country, he cannot download anything from amazon.com because they use "whispernet" instead of Internet. Is there a way out?
Have you considered the Cybook? It would make your life simpler when buying books.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote