Thread: 0.1-beta2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #40
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedavis1 View Post
I thought when he said that OI should run in "Live" mode made it sound like it was already out for testing.
I think he meant that there was no need to burn the flash. I suspect the Sony version can be run using the autorun feature that is supported for SD cards on the Sony. This has already been used to support puzzles and games as well as a dictionary. There is no reason it couldn't support FBReader or seemly most of an OS, or at least a shell access. The dictionary support already has T9 capability that could be used to do command line stuff.

Dale