Thread: Touch Missing book
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkavan View Post
Thanks, Joe63. I just did that, but Kobo now seems to be offering a different edition of this book. Instead of being put in my library it was downloaded to ADE. It has a different cover, and the page numbers are not chapter-by-chapter but are of the whole book.

Anyway I do have it in ADE and on my KT, but not in Desktop or in My Library. Have I done something wrong, or is it that they've probably switched to a different edition of the book?

Thanks,
Tom K.
Yes, you have done something wrong. You appear to have applied my instructions to retrieve your book by using your computer and the Kobo website. To have your book downloaded to your Touch you must access the Kobo store via your Touch. From the main screen in version 2.1.4 of the firmware access the Kobo store via the find icon (magnifying glass) or via Find Books>Search Kobo. Please note that if you are able to successfully follow these instructions that you will now end up with two copies of the same book - the KEPUB version and the ADE EPUB version.

Last edited by Joe563; 10-14-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: More info
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote