View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #53
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Just came across this site called Appadvice, which has a special area for handwriting apps. Presumably this will get updated as apps appear and evolve, so it might be a good idea to bookmark it. Although I strongly disagree with some of their evaluations, especially placing Paper in the "Essential apps" category. Paper is a nice app but totally useless for handwriting. It could be nice for drawing and painting, except that it's one of those "free" apps that ends up costing an arm and a leg.

Plus, adding insult to injury, they dared put Noteshelf only in the "Notable apps" category. Pff.
Ha! It put my current favorite, WritePad, only in the "Decent Apps" category, a step down from "Notable Apps". Smart Writing Tool - 7Notes HD Premium is in their "Essential Apps" category. I haven't tried Smart Writing Tool, but I'm not too crazy about the fact that "you can only write in a zoomed area and not full-screen." Using the full screen is one of the things I like best about WritePad. Still, I may give the Smart Writing Tool a whirl.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote