Thread: PRS-950 footnotes?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Footnotes (asterisks, numbers, etc.) appear highlighted in gray - a single tap brings one to the note, and tapping on the asterisk/number at the note itself brings the reader back to the text. My current book has been a bit wonky getting back, so I've had to go to OPTIONS --> History a couple of times for that.

I've encountered a couple of books with "dead" footnotes, but wasn't bothered as they were for citations only, not clarifications/explanations.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote