View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I would advise making sure your local library has enough books that you want to read and regularly adds books before deciding. I do borrow books from my library but most of the books I want to read, I have to buy. My library's fiction collection is around 2000 titles. I live in a city of a million people in a very tech-savvy area, too. They seem to be actively adding books which is heartening, though.
I forgot that part. Or if there are other libraries youc an get a card for that have the selection you are looking for.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote