View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
How often do you lend books from the library? If your answer is on a real regular basis, get a Nook. Is it is rarely, go with the Kindle.
I would advise making sure your local library has enough books that you want to read and regularly adds books before deciding. I do borrow books from my library but most of the books I want to read, I have to buy. My library's fiction collection is around 2000 titles. I live in a city of a million people in a very tech-savvy area, too. They seem to be actively adding books which is heartening, though.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote