View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #17
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
I do not know which version of calibre you did download, but the unless you download a beta, there should not be any problem.

Again, I only want to publish the plugin if it is working. When I tried it myself it did not gave any results.
For you I have a added a ported version 0.2.1, which also works with the beta of calibre 2.xx.
You can install the plugin yourself ( preferences/plugins/ from file etc).

Please report if it is functioning. If not, give me the author and booktitle or a logfile.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ADLIBRIS-0.2.1.zip (9.2 KB, 373 views)
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote