View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Did anyone else renew their DANL membership? My credits only increased by 1 rather than 6. Wondering if I should email them or if I have to use the initial 6 up before the count displays correctly.

I got the Wedding in Apple Grove book for this month's pick.
Mine only shows 1 I believe they are only adding the credit at the beginning of each month now.

I still don't know what to get. Apple Grove looks good but her last series wasn't all that great.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote