Thread: PRS-T1 No advance to next page
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
No advance to next page

With several of my ePUB's (have not checked them all of course) I have the problem that after the cover, titlepage and usually a kind of pologue, the reader will not advance to the next page. Not with a swipe and not with the button. If I open the ToC and select the next chapter, it works without a problem.

I checked the ePUB, but I cannot find anything strange with it. There is no strange code and the opf is fine. Anybody else got this?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote