View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:03 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Interesting, thanks.

This kind of ties together to threads in the general topic (Edgar Wallace verses Agatha Christie and book reviews). I hadn't really heard about Wallace before he was mentioned in the other thread and was trying to figure out what book of his to try and where to get it. You have answered my questions for me.

Just downloaded the Indiarubber men from the library and put it in my to read queue.

Last edited by pwalker8; 03-09-2018 at 07:06 AM.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote