View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:49 AM   #7
hatde130113
Enthusiast
hatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite gen 2
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twyn View Post
Ubooquity in itself is just a web server allowing to download files.
It's the files you share that will be compatible or not with a given device.

When Ubooquity supports ".mobi" files (hopefully in the next version), you will be able to share ".mobi" files, download them and read them on your Kindle.
But your Kindle Paperwhite is capable of reading several file formats in addition to .mobi files. Ubooquity will not be able to display these other formats.

So it all boils down to the format of the files you have.
Thanks for your quick response. It means that my KPW2 has its own browser, it can use ubooquity directly, right? Or I must use Ubooquity on MacOSX to download .mobi files and transfer them into my KPW2? Plz let me know.
P.S. I am running your Ubooquity successfully on MACOSX Mavericks 10.9.2 with installed JAVA.

Last edited by hatde130113; 03-22-2014 at 01:03 AM.
hatde130113 is offline   Reply With Quote