View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 03:41 PM   #8
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
BTW--for what it's worth, very few of the websites, that I've checked out, with open source books, price-match at Amazon. Of course, my experience may not be great enough to make generalizations. Too, by the very nature of open source, those books are offered only in digital form. When you go over to Amazon, usually (again, if my experience is any indication) there isn't even a digital version available of the title--only (a) dead-tree version(s). It doesn't quite work to price-match a physical book at Amazon for a digital one elsewhere. That's like comparing apples with oranges.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-01-2017 at 03:44 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote