View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 02:11 AM   #7
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Ah. OK. Now I understand what you mean :-) There are reason why I don't provide more generic sample to test on other readers:
  • We don't support other readers officially.
  • KCC by design can't create generic files. All images are processed for specific resolution.

But if you choose "Other" profile and provide screen resolution of Kobo - you will get what I consider clean EPUB 3.0 output. Which is really not clean as it will have slightly bloated CSS/HTML due some hacks and styles used only by Kindle. And AFAIK that file render correctly on e-ink devices other than Kobo and Kindle.

Also entire matter is hindered by fact that I don't have access to any Kobo hardware. My work in this case is based on user feedback.

EDIT:
Kobo for PC also display file list as TOC completely ignoring NAV and NCX.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 06-22-2015 at 02:14 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote