View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 02:28 PM   #3
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm pretty sure that's not a retail product. I think it's Eink trying to wholesale the technology (digital paper tablet) to others who would use it to design their own retail products.
That's right, golem.de reports:

Quote:
Originally Posted by golem.de
E-Ink und Avalue wollen ihr Produkt für industrielle Zwecke oder Bildungseinrichtungen verkaufen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by translated
E-Ink und Avalue plan to sell their product for industrial purposes or educational institutions.
Nevertheless I tought it's newsworthy as it shows that usefulness of full page size eink (with writing function) isn't entirely forgotten.

chances emerge that if new generations of students grow up getting used to such devices within academic envoirnments, the demand of such for private uses will grow
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote