View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by olderTechnology View Post
I wonder how many people like B&N enough to send them suggestions? I'm certainly one. As a homeschool dad, I can't calculate the massive benefits of having good bookstores nearby, that become a part of family life. A couple years ago I sent about seven well thought out suggestions to B&N (addressed to whoever was in charge at the time), like rhadin did. I didn't even get a reply.
I use to work at BellSouth.com a number of years ago. I would read the suggestions and complaints every so often for curiosity sake. It was hooked up to a database, but as far as I know, I was the only person who read it. Odds are pretty good that any suggestions you may have sent to anyone in charge where never read by that person. More likely they were tossed by the secretary who opened the envelop to see if was anything important.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote