View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I have a Kobo Glo and love it.
Of course as usual with Kobo fiirmwares it's a bit of a gamble as to whether going to be 100% stable, so it does have it's quirks.
but the hardware itself is rock solid and so far the Firmware seems pretty good for me at the time of posting this reply.

The backlight is fantastic, I can read anywhere without having to be under a light. I can read in bed without waking up my wife. Or on the sofa with the lights out whilst others are watching TV etc..
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote