View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #39
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I now produce on my Acer Ultrabook, and consume on my SGT. If I could connect to work through chrome, I would be sitting pretty. But it takes a windows based computer (or Mac running windows). If I can't do that, it is pretty worthless to me. I wouldnt even need a computer to have full Microsoft Office, cause I have that at work, and when we remote in, we have control of our work computers, and what is available there.

I thought the Microsoft Surface might be for me. And then, I looked at where I used my laptop. Laying down on the couch, with the keyboard against my legs. Sitting up, with my feet on the coffee table (it is made for that) and the keyboard against my legs. Nope, I really need a hard keyboard, and I need the screen right there.

I am positively drooling over the Acer S7, but don't have that kind of $$ to spend on a computer.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote