View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSpin View Post
great link, will get used immediately, so I can use my reader as a mediocre notepad and don't have to switch to my tablet PC immediately if I want to take a short note, not bad.
Hi UpSpin,

I know it has been a while, but the current development build of PRS+ now comes with an addon that allows you to save Handwritings as SVG or even direct to JPG! I just finished programming the addon this morning, and am very pleased with the result. It certainly makes it easier than messing around with extra programs and Inkscape, etc...

Sincerely,
Ben.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote