View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #19
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile View Post
Which reader did you use in the screenshot you put up? Was it fbreader itself?
As I said back in post #7, you have to use the PB's AdobeViewer app, not fbreader, to get epub css formatting to display correctly.

Quote:
One more thing is that the rfc text is preformatted with hard-line breaks but your screenshot seems to show a fine formatting irrespective of the line breaks.
It was because of all the hard linebreaks that I chose the
Code:
Convert - TXT Input - Paragraph style: single
You could try to reflow all the paragraphs with a different setting which would assume each paragraph is separated by a blank line, however, all those "ascii-drawn flowcharts" would mess up if you did. It really depends how much manual effort you want to put in before you convert. The conversion I did had no manual pre-editing at all.

Quote:
I tried all the paragraph formatting options I wasn't able to achieve your results. Was the screenshot from a PB302 or a larger device?
No the screencaps are from a PB360, i.e. 5" in landscape, viewed at AdobeViewer's smallest zoom-level.

Did you try loading the epub I attached in post #16.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote