Thread: New Nook!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:00 AM   #79
Raphi'Elohim
Banned
Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: NOOK Glowlight plus 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yes. I have to convert my azw3 files to epub anyway, for the Nook, and the easiest way is to embed the fonts during bulk conversion.
Oh, yeah, BTW, in the developers' options you can switch from Dalvik to Art which should speed up your device. That is what I did. If you don't know how to get into Developers' options : Settings --> About and then you tap on the Barnes and Noble picture/symbol 3 or 4 times fast.

I am running with ART and it seems faster.
Raphi'Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote