Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 03:57 PM   #79
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
So, Dazrin, where are you at with your choices? If you're not using it, I wouldn't object to taking over Tasty Morsels, because I quite like the theme, but if you're going with it, I'm looking at something like Working Class, Labour of Love, which should have us going for widely divergent choices, everything from The Man Who Never Died: The Life, Times, and Legacy of Joe Hill, American Labor Icon, by William M. Adler, to some hot romance novels.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote