View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
Thank you, Dreams, for adding me to your list of MobileRead authors on Feedbooks. Black Silk is now standing at #4 in the 'all time chart' with more than 7,300 downloads and still climbing.

Apart from one week when it dropped to #2 it has consistently been the most popular book of the week, almost since it was published back in July. I guess there's a readership out there for romance with a healthy helping of sex.

It's been mentioned in blogs and journals and Yahoo groups. It's even been Twittered (lol is that even a word?) by someone.

Thank you all for your support.

--JanG.
You are very welcome. The list was just something I started for myself to keep track of my downloads. When Moejoe started to publish more and more, and additional MR authors added to feedbooks, I had to make the list on feedbooks just to keep track.

My poor signature just can't list all the wonderful MR authors and their books. I wish I could do a MR authors Smashwords list on the Smashwords site also.

I may try to do something with my signature when I have some time to play. I would like to be able to list website, feedbooks, and smashword links as that usually covers a variety of formats in one place.

Thank you for your kind words, although the ranking probably has more to do with your writing than with my feedbooks list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Congrats Jan And Kudos as always to Dreams
As always,, Moejoe, for feeding my craving for short stories.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote