View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:42 PM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post
I have installed both Marvin and CC on an iPad with the latest iOS. CC is syncing with Calibre on my Macbook and transferring books fine. It's the link from CC to Marvin that I cannot get. If I select a book in CC and choose read then I get the various options to send to. Dropbox, Kindle, etc but no Marvin listed. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?
What format are the books? If you see Kindle and don't see Marvin or iBook, that implies to me that they aren't epub, but rather mobi or some Amazon format.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote