View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #96
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks Dale.

Yes, I thought it was a fairly long-standing, ermm, behaviour -- I just rarely encounter it, because I always give chapters their own file.

It's just that the book I'm formatting is divided into four major sections, with no subdivisions (chapters or the like) within each section. I could force a break in the coding, but there's no logical place to do it, so the end result would be no different from what ADE is already doing. (Well, a slight difference: I could choose where it breaks that way, but the disruption to the formatting would be essentially the same.)

I understand the need to contain file sizes within an epub, but is 200K really that much of a worry?
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote