View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #95
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
I'm using ADE 2.0, and encountering the issue of an uncoded page break if the html file in an epub exceeds 200K (or thereabouts -- I'm not sure of the exact length that triggers it).

Other than reformatting the file and breaking it anyway (which I don't really want to do if I can avoid it), is there any kind of fix for this? Has it been addressed in more recent versions of ADE?
ADE has always done this. There is no way to prevent this that I know of. It is designed to avoid loading excessively long files.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote