View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:51 AM   #252
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
Blu2u (or anyone else),

As our resident rockstar expert... Have you read any of this series? They aren't necessarily on sale but I ran across them and the prices aren't bad (2.99/3.99 US at amazon), so I thought I'd ask

The Beaumont Series - this is the series page on Goodreads
Yes, I've read them all. I rated the first a 5, the novella a 3, and books 2 & 3 both a 4. Maturely written, nothing OTT or too unbelievable, small steam factor but really enjoyed the characters.

ETA I think they're couponable at Kobo.

ETA2: Amazon Daily Deal is Connie Mason 'Love Me With Fury' for $.99

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-15-2014 at 11:34 AM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote