View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #244
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Jill Shalvis' well rated Wilder series is on sale for $2.99 each (or less with a 50% Kobo code). These were originally published under Kensington's Brava imprint so are likely to be on the spicier side. I can't say for sure since I haven't read any of them yet.

1. Instant Attraction - Kindle (not dropped yet) | Kobo
2. Instant Gratification - Kindle | Kobo
3. Instant Temptation - Kindle | Kobo

I'm also happy to report that my book buying draught has ended. I feel soooo much better now.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote