View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:06 PM   #242
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
I was sorta hoping I'd get some insights here...
I think my post got eaten.

Moon+ Pro is the best you can read with however you will need another Android device to install it on and then backup the app to a apk and install it on the Kindle Fire. It will need to be brought from the Amazon App Store as Google Play edition wont work. There is also Mantano which is very nice but I prefer Moon+ Pro with Calibre Companion. These all are paid apps.

Amazon blocks all ereader apps on the Kindle Fire but the Overdrive library one. So you will need to sideload them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote