View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #241
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
I was sorta hoping I'd get some insights here...
I don't use the built in Kindle app at all on my HDX. I use Moon+ Pro or occasionally Mantano (both sideloaded) in conjunction with Calibre Companion. Don't know that they're "better", the Kindle app works fine, it's just that they can be customized much more (margins, line-spacing, colors, fonts) than the Kindle reader app can.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote